Drone Pilots – EASA Class 2 PPL Initial and Renewal Medicals
Some countries in Europe and other international countries require a Class 2 pilot medical check for people to operate commercial Drones or UAS.
For more information on the European requirements see the link here
We at fit2fly™ have undertaken several such medicals and are happy to issue a certificate. We offer a 6 days a week service, late night and Saturday appointments and can usually squeeze you in for a same day appointment if required.
Please bring the following with you:
- A completed form
- A valid passport
- Last medical certificate
- Ideally a patient summary record from your GP
- Signed medical consent form
- For INITIAL licenses please bring an opticians report
- Glasses/ contact lenses if worn with an up to date spectacle prescription. Contact lens wearers should attend wearing glasses.
- A Chaperone if you wish to have one present during the clinical examination
- A means to pay for any additional assessments on the day eg ECG/ Audiograms
Revalidation time limits
Certificates can be revalidated up to 45 days before the expiry date of the current certificate keeping the existing expiry date as the start of the next validity period.