Class 2 Pilots PPL Renewal Medicals
fit2fly™offers EASA Class 2 Pilot Medicals 6 days a week, late nights, Saturdays and even same days if needed. This includes medicals for Fixed and Rotary wing aircraft.
Please bring the following with you:
- A completed form
- A valid passport
- Last medical certificate
- Ideally a patient summary record from your own doctor
- Signed medical consent form
- A completed extended eye examination form undertaken by an optician undertaken within the past 2 years if you wear contact lens or glasses
- Contact lens wearers should wear their glasses
- A Chaperone if you wish
- A means to pay for additional assessments on the day eg ECG, Audiograms
Method of payment
Payment is accepted by Debit / Credit Cards or Cash. Cheques or AMEX credit cards are not accepted
Revalidation time limits
Certificates can be revalidated up to 45 days before the expiry date of the current certificate keeping the existing expiry date as the start of the next validity period.