How fit2fly™ clinics work
Our clinics are open Monday - Saturday
We offer a full range of services including Aeromedical Assessments and all Travel vaccinations and Anti-malarials, including Yellow Fever (Stamaril®) vaccine, Hepatitis A and B, Rabies, Tetanus, Whooping Cough, Japanese Encephalitis, Meningitis ACWY, Cholera, Typhoid, Tick-borne encephalitis, Tetanus, Polio and Diphtheria. We also offer free sterile medical kits, advice on reducing the risk of diseases for which there are no vaccinations (such as Dengue fever and Zika virus) and treatment of conditions such as travellers' diarrhoea and altitude sickness. Our clinics are especially popular with last-minute travellers.
On arrival our travel team will review your previous vaccination history, medical history, present state of health, medications, allergies and travel itinerary . Please keep your immunisation documents safe, ideally with your passport, for use during your travels and as a record for the future. We recommend those vaccines that are considered most important.
The vaccinations you may need will depend on a number of factors and are determined by your specific risk assessment - these factors include the country you're visiting, the time away, your activities, accommodation, previous vaccination history, recent outbreaks and your current health. It is important therefore you bring in a patient summary from your doctors to assist us in giving you the best possible advice. Our experienced travel doctors will be able to give you specific, up-to-date information on the vaccinations and anti-malarials required for your destination and other measures needed to protect your health whilst abroad.
Advantages of fit2fly™
- Specialist advice from experienced travel DOCTORS
- Easy access locations across in Leicester and Watford
- Competitive prices
- Same day service
- Informative staff
- Last minute friendly
- Full range of vaccinates in stock
- Free sterile medical kits
- We issue medication for travellers' diarrhoea
- Anti-malarials medications
- You can discuss other health issues with our doctors
- fit2fly™ vaccination record to share with your NHS GP
- We UNDERSTAND your trip and are seasoned travellers ourselves
- 20 years of helping travellers stay safe